Since its founding in 1916, The Arts Club has maintained a permanent collection that tracks the history of the avant garden. Shaped by our exhibition history, it includes works by Modern Masters displayed intimately throughout the Club quarters, graced by interiors designed by Mies van der Rohe.
We’re thrilled to welcome guests on the first Saturday of each month for an exclusive tour of the collection on the second floor of the Club, which is typically restricted for use by members and their guests. Visitors will learn not only about the works in the collection but also about how the Club has been a site for experimentation, exploration, and creativity for artists and their supporters throughout the last century.
All tours are free, but reservations are required.